Knowing how a property and the neighbouring land have been used in the past are clues to whether a property might be situated on soil or groundwater contamination. Soil and groundwater contamination can be ‘hidden’ below surface and cannot be seen from a site visit alone.
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessments (to verify contamination)
- Stage 1 and 2 Preliminary Site Investigations (under BC’s Contaminated Site Regulation)
- Review, interpretation, and explanation of third-party technical documents completed for the property in the context of your interests (environmental assessments, scientific documents, engineering reports, etc.)
- Management of delineating and mitigating contamination